HRC Recruitment would like to speak with an experienced Control and Automation Engineer for a permanent opportunity in the outskirts of Glasgow.
My client is an industry leading manufacturer based in Glasgow who supply their product into many industries such as Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Aeronautics and Space to name a few.
This is a role that rarely opens up, so if you are looking for a chance to excel in a manufacturing company, then this is the role for you!
How your day to day will look:
- Upgrades to equipment control systems, planned and reactive maintenance and supporting the installation of new systems
- Providing assistance and guidance in the resolution of equipment failures and operational performance issues, including analysis and reporting as required
- Supporting continuous improvement activities and support installation and modification of new equipment and systems.
- Supporting investigations into failures or incidents using Root Cause Analysis and providing written feedback
- Develop processes and procedures for the ongoing maintenance of control systems in a validated state
Are you who we are looking for?
- Instrumentation Engineering / Controls qualifications to a minimum HND or appropriate industrial experience in similar systems.
- Knowledge of Health and safety regulations associated with electrical control equipment and systems, and general maintenance activities.
- Hands on experience of programming, commissioning and troubleshooting automated control systems; PLC, HMI’s, ideally with experience of Siemens 7 PLC’s and HMI systems
- Experience of working in highly regulated environment
- Interfacing controls systems to supervisory or data collection systems, such as SCADA
- Proven experience of the implementation of OPC
A great chance to join a company who is growing extensively. Do not miss out!
Send your CV to mokane@hrcrecruitment or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.