Position: Conveyancing Assistant
Salary: circa £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you a Conveyancing Assistant with experience of Registers of Scotland, Conveyancing or Title Searching? Do you want to work with a professional firm based in Glasgow City Centre? Is providing a quality customer service to clients important to you? If you have a proven track record in this area, this could be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to recruit a professional, first class Legal Conveyancing Assistant to join a busy team based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, specialising in Title Searches and Registers of Scotland.
What will an average day look like?
- Working as part of a small team, you will the dealing with incoming queries, liaising with clients
- Assisting with case management administration
- ID / quality checks
- Updating databases
- Problem Solving
- Ensuring all searches are correctly completed.
- You must have excellent speech, strong organisational skills and you will be very well presented.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills.
- You must be a Legal Graduate, Legal Secretary or have solid Legal Admin based experience.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor via email or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.