HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal, who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known legal firm.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Aberdeen based team.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal, you will be involved with:
- All aspects of conveyancing transactions
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents on a regular basis
- Use of legal management systems
- Handling of own case load from beginning to end
- Presentation of legal information, and generation of effective results
- Working closely as a team in a busy environment
Are you who we are looking for?
- 5 years previous experience
- Manage transactions from inception to completion
- Deal with all types of conveyancing – missives, examinations of title and submitting LBTT returns
- Operate as an individual, and work as part of a close team
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Associate Consultant – Callum-Caolán Burns.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.