Corporate Actions Administrator
Glasgow city centre
Competitive Salary on offer
I am working on an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Actions Administrator to join a leading financial group in Glasgow city centre. With a competitive, negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward-thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Corporate Actions Administrator role:
To perform the daily duties associated with all Corporate Action functions to ensure all events are processed accurately within the market deadlines. This process includes event notification, broadcasting, collation and input of client elections, updating client portfolios with any outturn and completion of reconciliations.
- Settlement operations experience gained within a financial institution, advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrable interest in financial services and in particular investment management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages: Minimum basic level Word and intermediate level Excel
- Strong Interpersonal skills are essential, with the ability to communicate well both written and verbally to senior audiences
- Demonstrate ability to understand and summarise complex information in a professional and concise manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responding to queries from both internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Corporate Action including new issues experience preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate ability to manage daily tasks taking key risks into consideration.
Contact Lorna Rogen at HRC Financial Service Scotland for more information about this opportunity on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07502222041
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency