Corporate Actions Senior Administrator - Glasgow - Permanent - Upto £30K DOE
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a progressive and supportive environment?
Do you have more than 2 years of corporate actions experience?
I am working on an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Actions Senior Administrator to join a small and professional firm on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward-thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career development.
Overview of Corporate Actions Senior Administrator role:
The Corporate Actions Senior Administrator is responsible for managing entitlements for elections and coupon payments whilst minimising risk for the business overall. This will involve end to end identification, data gathering, allocation and updating of all Corporate Actions on the Wrap Platform across a range of investments.
What does the day to day look like?
Work closely with Third-Party Custodians to identify all relevant Corporate Actions and allocate accurately and timely
- Reconcile and pay all income received to client accounts within the required regulatory and client-driven time frames
- Manage the entire life cycle of a Corporate Action from initial notification to file closure, investigating and resolving all issues as they arise.
- Manage all open events for a particular wrap provider
- Manage a daily event diary
- Work with Asset and Cash reconciliation teams to ensure any cash/asset breaks created as a result of a Corporate Action are matched and closed down within the relevant timescales
- Interact with key clients on a weekly basis
- Monitor client reports such as the HMRC ISA reports
- Audit of daily postings for data integrity
Are you this person?
I am looking for an exceptional individual with end-to-end corporate actions processing experience. This individual MUST have at least two years of experience in a similar role.
What do you need?
- Corporate action processing including new issues
- Processing and monitoring liquidations
- Clearance of audit and cash breaks including equalisations
- Checking events on our in-house system to ensure accurate CGT calculations and treatment
- Responding to queries from both internal and external parties
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Salary is to £30K plus benefits depending on experience
For more information about this opportunity please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer.