Can you spin plates?
Do you enjoy putting your own stamp on things?
Could you mentor less experienced broking staff within the team?
Would you enjoy working closely with 2 dynamic and busy directors to provide a comprehensive broking service, where all tasks are equally as important?
Are you able to handle large complex commercial risks across a variety of sectors?
This broker in Glasgow is looking for an experienced broker to shake things up and lead the way. This rarely available position is working closely with 2 key directors of the company, supporting their broking/placement requirements.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Already established in the insurance market, you will have a track record as a broker
- You’ll have sound knowledge of commercial insurance business with a working knowledge of commercial classes across property, liability, PI, D&O and cyber
- You’ll thrive on the technicalities of insurance and be able to understand complex technical insurance work
- A natural communicator, you’ll be able to build successful relationships with key clients
What does the day to day look like?
- Working across a portfolio of corporate client accounts, you’ll handle new business processing, MTAs and renewals
- With a wide product exposure, you’ll be handling all types of insurances including cyber, property, construction, PI, and motor.
- You’ll provide a dedicated support service to the branch director
If you would like to find out more, or for a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink
This position is Monday to Friday