Brand new and exciting position within the Glasgow broking marketplace.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a strong proven experience of supporting Client / Account Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals and administering mid-term changes to risk to join an established, market leading insurance broker
This broker is passionate about people wanting to learn and develop their careers. They are actively supporting this with development plans, regular 1-1’s and more for all colleagues and have a strong ‘grow your own’ culture.
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working with some of the UK’s largest and best known companies on bespoke and complex insurance arrangements including global programs within their Glasgow branch.
- A team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with clients, providers and colleagues across the company
- Excellent training and development with the ongoing career opportunities
What will you be rewarded with?
- Good work life balance with a competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
- 27 days’ holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
We will rely on you to:
- Support Client Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals and administer mid-term changes to risk
- Request and review underwriting information on behalf of corporate clients and understand their requirements
- Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips in consultation with the Client Executives and the Placement Team
- Utilise online trading systems to collate and negotiate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers
- Collaborate with Client Executives and Placement Teams to prepare client reports for renewals
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation
- Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses
What you need to have:
- Proven experience of working on the full renewal process of corporate or large commercial Property and Casualty insurance programs
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- A good awareness of clients’ business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
What makes you stand out:
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience within commercial insurance broking
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
For more information, give me a call or forward your CV