You are a newly qualified solicitor who wants to be at the forefront of strategic development and be part of a top tier team which advises on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and investments.
You will be looking to develop your career with a global firm which offers true career progression.
Are you who we are looking for?
- A Newly Qualified Solicitor who is looking to progress within the Corporate arena.
- You will have gained solid Corporate experience during your traineeship.
- You will have knowledge of M & A work, private equity and corporate finance work.
- You will be commercially aware and have the ability to deliver timely and practical advice.
What does your day to day look like?
- As Corporate Solicitor you will provide daily assistance to your client base on a variety of Corporate matters.
- You will handle a variety of work including M&A, private equity and corporate finance transactions.
- You will work on national and international deals.
- You will represent a number of organisations and clients who are from a variety of industry sectors.
If this sounds like you, please call me to discuss further on 0141 375 1032/07795 284595 or email email@example.com
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.