HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from Corporate Solicitors (minimum 3 yrs PQE) on behalf of its client, a top tier international firm.
Due to continued growth, the opportunity for a driven Corporate Solicitor, to join the firms successful team, has arisen. The team advise on a range of corporate transactions and acts on behalf clients from a variety of sectors including energy, property and technology.
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to handle a variety of transactions, including cross-border M&A, private equity, Corporate Finance and joint ventures.
As a Corporate Solicitor, you will be involved with:
- A diverse range of transactions including cross-border, M&A, private equity, Corporate Finance and Joint ventures
- You will provide clear advice to a number of clients from a diverse background
- You will work on behalf of national and international clients
Are you who we are looking for? To be considered you must be:
- A Corporate Solicitor – minimum 3 years PQE
- Have gained experience in transactional corporate work
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a real interest in progressing your career with the Corporate environment.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.