Are you looking for an opportunity that can offer you more Project work, autonomy in your role and on top also supports a work life balance?
A highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants is looking to add an additional Corporate Tax Specialist to their team of tax experts due to growth. It is a unique opportunity that will allow you to gain both compliance and advisory opportunities within your role.
Based in Edinburgh, you will work in a modern office environment and receive not only a competitive salary and benefits package but flexible working options.
The Day to Day:
- Responsibility for managing both compliance and advisory projects
- Work closely with clients and provide excellent service at all times
- You will work closely with colleagues to ensure that all projects are completed efficiently and to deadline
- Responsibility for managing the Corporate Tax compliance service
- Support junior members of the team and review work on a regular basis
- Opportunities for further development are available on an on-going basis
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have ideally recently qualified with a professional Tax or Accounting qualification or be on track for completion.
- Corporate Tax experience is essential
- Advisory experience is advantageous
- Portfolio management experience is preferred
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.