Credit Control Supervisor – Glasgow - Salary £25K+ DOE
Do you enjoy managing and coaching people? Do you like to be challenged daily?
Are you looking to take the next step in your credit control career?
HRC are delighted to be working with an international, market-leading organisation, who are looking to bring on a Credit Control Supervisor to join a dynamic team.
Day to day management of a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment will be key in this position.
On offer is a competitive salary with excellent benefits within a progressive business, which offers genuine opportunities for career development and flexible working.
What does the day to day look like?
- Managing day-to-day cash collection and delegation of a varied workload across a team of credit controllers
- Driving process improvement, IT integration and automation
- Identifying development areas and communicating these to senior management
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are met and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
Are you what we are looking for?
- Experienced managing/overseeing a team in a high-volume/high-value environment
- Possessing strong organisational and time management skills
- A motivated, proactive, and personable individual with the ability to resolve issues on an ongoing basis
- Proficient with ERP systems and Excel
Interested? Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.