Credit Control Team Leader, Glasgow, £27K
Do you want to work for a leading global employer who can offer you job stability, security, and genuine opportunities for career development?
Are you experienced in credit control or accounts payable and either supported or supervised junior team members in a previous role?
Would the opportunity to help build and develop a team whilst making a positive and lasting impact thrill and excite you?
This company is an excellent example of what Glasgow has to offer, at the highest level of the market.
What will the day to day look like?
- Leading and monitoring a team of finance administrators to clear unallocated cash in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Implementing and monitoring KPIs and SLAs
- Identifying training needs and undertaking steps to drive individual and team performance
- Ensuring all regulatory compliance is satisfied alongside complete adherence to policies and procedures, both internal and external
- Conducting in-depth reporting and liaising with internal stakeholders to identify service improvement opportunities
- Liaising with external stakeholders to guarantee a consistently high level of service
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have a strong reporting background and team management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities
- Be confident prioritising work in order to meet strict deadlines
- Be proficient with Excel
Interested? Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.