Credit Controller- Edinburgh- Salary £20-23k
Do you have experience working within Credit Control and feel like it might be time for a new challenge?
Do you picture yourself furthering your career within Credit Control and understand that you need to work for the right organisation to do so?
We are looking to speak with candidates that have at least 1 year of experience working in a Credit Control position and would be interested in working within a professional services organisation that are well respected for the service they provide to their clients.
What will the day to day look like?
- Actively collecting outstanding debt
- Ensuring the firm meets its stated targets on outstanding debt levels
- Regularly liaising with relevant points of contact to ensure the most cost effective and efficient methods of collection are being used
- Dealing with incoming remittances in payment of fees
- Preparing and providing clients with regular statements of outstanding debt
- Assisting Credit Control Team Leader with any other relevant tasks
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Professional services experience would be desired but by no means essential
- Be enthusiastic and comfortable as working as part of a team
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be confident working on Excel
- Have a desire to work in a Credit Control position long term
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency