Full Time Credit Controller– Glasgow – Salary £11.34 per hour
Do you have experience investigation ad hoc payment queries?
Are you experienced chasing overdue debt?
Position: Full Time Credit Controller
Start date/length of contract: 19th August 2019 – 4 weeks (possibly longer)
Salary - £11.34 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday/39 hours per week
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced in chasing overdue debt
- Working in an analytical environment
- Experience working with excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Managing time effectively
- Professional attitude
- Accountability and ownership of job responsibilities
What does the day look like?
- Chasing failed payments
- Miscellaneous cash
- Cash management meetings with all divisions to progress cash outstanding and clarify forecast sheets
- Investigating and resolving payment issues
- Preforming credit check on new prospective clients
- Producing monthly aged debt provision schedule
- Opening new customer sales ledger accounts
The ideal person for this role would have a proven track record preforming efficient credit control on a business to business basis.
The role would be on a temporary contract for four weeks, with the potential to be made permanent on a part time basis (Monday – Wednesday working week).
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Lorna Rogen
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency