Credit Controller- Glasgow- Salary- DOE
Are you an experienced Credit Controller and looking for a new challenge?
HRC Recruitment are currently working on an excellent and rare opportunity on the market.
What will the day to day look like?
- Review and collect outstanding customer debt
- Establish payment plans and advise on financial procedures
- Identify and monitor disputed amounts to resolve queries efficiently and effectively
- Running daily and weekly aged debt reports
- Month-end procedures to resolve and track issues and perform reconciliations
- Proactively seeking opportunities to enhance relationships and service using early intervention techniques
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced in a Credit Control position
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Be comfortable communicating at all levels
- Have experience working on computerised finance systems and Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Be a positive, hard-working and happy to get stuck in
- Ability to work of own initiative with a high level of attention to detail
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.