Credit Controller – Edinburgh – Salary to £23k
Are you experienced working in a Credit Control position and feel like it's time for a new challenge?
We are working on an excellent opportunity based in Edinburgh and easily accessible by public transport.
This position is working with a fantastic Professional Services organisation where you will have the opportunity to really develop your career and will be supported by a team of experienced individuals.
You will report directly to the Credit Control Team Leader and will be responsible for providing a full credit control service to the firm.
What will the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for monitoring a portfolio of overdue accounts
- Proactively daily chasing of debt by telephone, letter and email to ensure prompt payment
- Handling any client queries both professionally and promptly
- Keeping accurate and timely records of progress
- Escalate any problematic clients to the team leader
- Working closely with fee earners on outstanding unpaid bills
- Preparation of supplier forms for new clients
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous credit control experience
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work as part of a wider team
- Be a proactive individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Professional services experience would be advantageous although not essential
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency