Are you experienced working within debt collection and feel like it's time for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Control/Debt Collection candidate to join a newly formed role within a UK wide successful business.
The main purpose of this role will be to progress Credit Control actions on behalf of their clients.
This role is working within a professional organisation where you will be working as part of an exciting and growing business area.
What will the day to day look like?
- Dealing with all aspects of debt collection on behalf of clients
- Ensuring all relevant processes are followed with dates diarised & followed up
- Dealing with inbound and outbound telephone calls to clients & their customers in a professional manner
- Answer client queries and provide status updates
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with internal and client service level agreements
- Treat all customers fairly, professionally and follow compliance regulations
- Provide assistance to other colleagues as required
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced working in Credit Control/Debt Collection previously
- Be able to pass a Credit Check/Disclosure Check
- Be comfortable working in a phone and email based role
- Understand providing an excellent client service at all times
- Have an understanding of reducing overdue debt as much as possible
- Be professional and polite at all times
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.