Customer Complaint Handler - Glasgow - Salary £25,000 p/a
Are you an experienced complaint handler with a financial services background?
Do you have experience providing excellent customer service to a varied customer base daily?
Are you a natural problem solver and keen to assist customers from start to finish?
We are looking to speak to experienced complaint handlers for a new role based in Glasgow (on-site parking available). For this role you must have experience working to set business policies and procedures, giving excellent customer service to a varied customer base daily. You will be responsible for managing a set caseload within a small, tight-knit team, as well as completing in-depth investigations, working towards the correct resolution for each specific customer.
This is a full-time, permanent role working core business hours Monday - Friday. There is a competitive salary on offer of £25,000 p/a and you will be eligible for all further company benefits.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are an experienced complaint handler within a financial services business (preferable)
- You are motivated and able to work well in a challenging environment
- You have strong communication skills both written and orally within a professional environment
- You have strong telephony customer service experience within a fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are able to work well individually and as part of a wider team
- You are able to manage time and diary effectively daily
- You have experience working to set targets and KPI's
What is the day to day like?
- Ensuring that all complaints are logged, managed and resolved, completing a full, detailed investigation on a case by case basis
- Providing excellent service to a varied customer base daily to set expectations
- Providing updates and communicating with customers daily as well as liaising directly with FOS when required
- Completing all general administrative duties daily, ensuring that all information is accurately recorded on the system
- Liaising with various business departments daily, building and maintaining relationships with key contacts internally
- Managing your time and diary effectively to ensure all tasks are complete against set targets and deadlines
- Working well individually and within a wider team environment daily
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary of £25,000 p/a
- Annual leave entitlement
- Company pension enrollment
- Various other company benefits
Interested and keen to pursue this fantastic opportunity? If so, please send your CV ASAP to Chivonne Gray using the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.