Customer Service Administrator (FrenchSpeaking) - Lanarkshire - Salary £18-24,000 p/a
Are you a fluent French speaker looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience providing first class customer service to a varied customer base?
We are looking to speak to experienced customer advisors, who are fluent in French for a new, exciting, full-time position based just outside of Glasgow (on-site parking available). Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a leading organisation who are highly regarded in their sector? Do you want to be a valued team member, with routes for career progression?
For this role you will be the primary contact for all customers on a day to day basis, providing exceptional customer care and completing administration tasks on the back of each call. This role is a 12 Month FTC with working hours of Monday-Friday between the hours of 6am - 6pm.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Fluent or Native French speaker, with fluent English (written & orally)
- Strong customer service experience from a range of industries
- Experience in a telephony customer service environment is advantageous
- Can deal with all customer queries, and completing appropriate administration tasks that follow
- Strong listening skills and are able to handle the highest level of customer care
- Able to work as part of a large team to meet company goals
What is the day to day like?
- Dealing with inbound telephone and e-mail customer queries
- Following up all customer queries with the relevant administration
- Managing your own workload and possess the ability to prioritise
- Communicating professionally with all internal departments
- Ensuring that all customers always receive the highest level of service possible
What will you receive in return?
- Salary between £18,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience)
- Holiday allowance
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.