Position: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
Do you possess first class customer service skills? Are you looking for a new challenge away from the grind of call centres and shift work? This may be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak with a highly skilled Customer Service Administrator to join a leading manufacturer based in Glasgow.
This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience in a fast moving customer service environment looking for a modern approach to customer service.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will;
- Serve as liaison between customers and various internal departments.
- Work closely with sales teams and other departments internally.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Process orders and receive payment from customer.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Deal with sample requests from customers and field sales teams.
- Put on non-conformances and raise returns, credits/replacements.
- Communicate with customers should there be delays or price increases.
- Raise picking lists and invoice customers.
The Ideal candidate;
- Good IT skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential, including Outlook and Excel.
- Experience of Photoshop will be beneficial but not essential.
- An excellent communicator, confident and enthusiastic.
- Upbeat, positive and keen to work as part of a busy and growing team.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.