Customer Service Advisor, Financial Services, Leeds
You are confident yet empathetic.
You are a good listener with a detailed approach and willing to go the extra mile.
Our client cares and as they continue to respond to the impact of COVID-19 they want to ensure their customers remain a priority!
They are known for hiring based on attitude and personality. Because this is a Customer Service role it goes without saying that results are important however as is a positive culture.
If you are the type of person to shy away from speaking to customers over the telephone, are quiet and reserved then sorry, this role is not for you.
Confidence is a must – they need someone with an outgoing and passionate energy. If you have this coupled with a flair for Customer Service, then you will be a fantastic fit.
What is the role?
Based in Leeds you will be responsible for:
- Calling customers to help them manage their financial situation
- Provide a supportive service to achieve a solution to customers approaching financial difficulty
- Provide support to customers who may have been victims of Fraud
- Manage case from start to finish to recover money owed where necessary
- Work to regulatory frameworks
You will have previous experience within a Customer Service role whether that be face to face or telephone based.
Does this sound like you?
Great. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Get in touch with Karen Keenan at email@example.com
If you are successful in securing this position, we will be required to complete a few background checks including: Criminal Record Check, Credit Check & a 3-year employment check