Customer Service Advisor, Perth
Flexible and willing to learn.
Second to none customer service skills.
Manage customer expectations and problem solve
Does this sound like you? You understand how big an impact you can make on the customer
journey, and how important it is to get to the bottom of any problems in order to implement the most appropriate solution.
You’re a listener and a doer. You actively look for ways to improve the customer experience,
using your expert product knowledge and ability to cross-sell.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You have experience in a previous customer service environment
- You can communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- You are a team player who can use initiative
- You can adapt your communication style accordingly
What does the day to day look like?
- Liaise with customers through telephone, email and live chat
- Handle queries and complaints through to resolution
- Handle customer applications and liaise with appropriate internal teams
- Generate work order requests for engineers
- Update information accurately to system
- Work to performance targets and deadlines
What are the shift patterns?
You will be flexible to work a 37-hour week between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and happy to work the occasional Saturday with a day off through the week.
Interested? Get in touch with Karen Keenan to discuss this opportunity and apply for the role.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as