Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow - £19,000
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor from a telephony background?
Do you strive to work in a professional environment and delivery the best possible service?
HRC Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Glasgow based firm who are looking to hire an additional Customer Service Advisor into this newly created team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team at a very exciting time, on a permanent basis. Joining at this key time means you can train alongside a group of others and work closely with the Team Leader and Head of Customer Services to become fully credible in the industry and deliver the best possible service to your customers.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 p/a
Working Hours: Rotational Shift Pattern Available
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Strong call centre background is essential, with experience of handling complex customer queries
• Experience within a highly service driven environment
• Confident dealing with a high volume of inbound calls
• Strong telephone manner
• Excellent customer service skills
What does the day to day look like?
• Call handling and working towards key SLA’s
• Delivering excellent customer service by listening to customer needs and aiming for first call resolution
• Using a strong product and system knowledge
• Update customer details with a high degree of attention to detail
• Passing any escalated calls to the correct department to ensure that query can ultimately be resolved in a timely manner
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.