First Response Claims Advisor
We are currently recruiting for an industry leading insurance provider who puts their customers at the forefront of everything they do.
You would be working in a large dynamic team that handles the first point of contact for motor insurance customers.
We are welcoming applications from candidates who are passionate about customer service, thrive when bringing their personality to their role and who enjoy communicating with customers from a wide variety of scenarios. You are professional, outgoing and enjoy working within an exciting and fast paced environment.
You will start in the role and continue to receive industry leading training, support and have opportunities to grow and expand your customer service skillset.
- Answering a wide variety of customer related queries
- Communicating policy information to customers
- Capturing information correctly from customers during the first call
- Reassuring customers that their query/claim will be dealt with the upmost professionalism, care and support
- Keeping customers calm and working at pace to deliver
- Working to realistic set targets to drive performance
- You Have a passion for customer service and proven experience in a customer services role
- You are an empathetic, supportive communicator who listens and responds to customer’s needs
- You can easily adapt your approach and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You Have competent keyboard skills
- You are comfortable Instinctively making decisions and want to succeed in a targeted environment.
35-hour working week with shift patterns running from Monday to Friday between 8am - 8pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. Typically there is a 7-week rotation which includes one or two Saturday shifts in a rotation
Hybrid working allowing you to work from home up to 50% of the working week upon completion of traning
Salary up to 23k DOE plus annual group bonus of 9%
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, you can also buy more holidays if you love to travel
• Double time when you work on a Bank Holiday
• Contributory pension scheme, up to 20% including your 8% contribution
• Employee Assistance Programme
• £20 contribution to a monthly gym membership – subject to terms
• A Health and Wellbeing plan - claim cashback for dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and much more
• Access to a variety of High Street store discounts
• Employee discounts on Insurance Products
• Annual pay review
• £500 Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Opportunity for CII Learning and Professional Development
Interested? Click APPLY now or contact Lara in the Glasgow office for more information!