Are you experienced in delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you have telephony experience, or would you like to transfer your retail or hospitality experience into this type of role?
Are you looking for a full time, permanent role where you can work in a newly renovated office right in Glasgow city centre?
HRC Recruitment are working closely with a reputable Glasgow based firm to help them appoint their newest team members into their Customer Service Advisor roles. There is full training provided, all you need to have is customer service experience, the right attitude to go the extra mile and a willingness to learn.
Hours: 35 - 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturdays 9am-2pm
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 DOE + Benefits
Start Date: 18th March
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Telephony experience is preferred – previous experience handling calls in a confident manner
• If you don’t have telephony experience then you will come with strong customer service (retail, hospitality etc) and be willing to move into this type of role
• Basic numeracy skills
• Strong telephone manner, able to naturally build rapport and communicate verbally well
• A natural people person who loves talking to customers and helping them
• Experience within a regulated financial environment is preferred but not essential
What does the day to day look like?
• Managing both inbound and outbound calls
• Call handling and working towards key SLA’s and KPI’s
• Advising customers on suitable payment plans
• Acting as an ambassador for the brand by using great listening skills
• Handling sensitive calls with empathy, particularly relating to any vulnerable customers
• Deliver outstanding levels of service
• Updating records accurately after each call
• Adhering to company quality guidelines closely
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.