If you are looking to secure a long-term career opportunity being part of a professional company that will allow you to develop then HRC Recruitment have a fantastic role available working with PRA Group based right in the heart of Kilmarnock town centre.
We are looking for bright, approachable and enthusiastic individuals to work directly with customers to resolve their financial situation. It is highly important to PRA Group that customers are treated fairly so you will be required to:
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Liaise with customers who have been unable to pay their bills on time
- Be customer focused and ensure the right resolution is reached for each customer
- Deliver and negotiate agreeable action paths to create a positive outcome
- Signpost customers to third parties who can offer independent advice
- Consistently perform to meet targets
This is an exciting time for the business as they look to build on their market leading position. With this in mind, you really have to be up for it! Processes will change and systems will change, the pace will be fast-moving and we need smiley people who can remain positive!
What do you have to bring over and above to be considered?
- Positive energy
- Willingness to listen and react rather than hear and talk
- Ability to negotiate with confidence
- A loyal work history
Good news is that this role will barely encroach on your weekend! There are NO Sunday shifts and when you are required to work a Saturday it will be a short day from 8am-2pm. There are even times you will have a full Friday, Saturday and Sunday off consecutively! (I KNOW!)
Other shifts will be between the hours of 8am-9pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-6pm Friday making a 37 ½ hour working week.
So, if you are looking for a modern supportive environment with around 300 colleagues, the opportunity to build a long-term career and to join a friendly and welcoming team then please apply below!
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.