Customer Service Advisor - Ayrshire - Salary £18-19,000 p/a
Are you an experienced customer service advisor looking for a new opportunity? Do you want an opportunity to work for a global company, who are well known in their sector?
We are looking to speak to experienced customer service advisors for a new opportunity based in Ayrshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, global business servicing their extensive customer base daily. For this role, you will have experience servicing a global customer base providing excellent and professional service at all times. You will be the first point of contact for these queries, therefore it is essential that you act in a professional manner at all times.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity working core business hours with a competitive salary of £18-19,000 p/a DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience in telephony, customer service environment
- You are a confident communicator both written and orally
- You have strong time and diary management
- You are able to manage your time and diary effectively at all times
What is the day to day like?
- Handling all inbound customer calls daily and making outbound calls when required
- Assisting with any customer complaints, completing a full investigation when required
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with any processes and
- Completing all general administrative duties daily
- Managing time and diary effectively at all times
- Processing all customer orders into the internal system promptly
- Ensuring all customer information is up to date and accurate on the internal system
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
- Liaising with various business departments daily
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with all new product launches and updates
What do you get in return?
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Enrollment in the company pension
- Life assurance
Interested? Please send your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below, or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.