Customer Service Advisor – Greenock
Salary - £15,500 Plus benefits
Hours – Flexibility Monday to Sunday between 6am and 10pm
- Do you want to work for a Global Health Care company?
- Do you want to work within a customer service role where the only thing you have to sell is yourself?
- Do you want to work for a company that offer career progression?
HRC are recruiting for their client based in Greenock who are a leading provider of group healthcare programmes for employees of large multinational organisations and their families. They are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and driven individuals, to join their Customer Service Team.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, by handling enquiries and claims processing in an efficient and timely manner. The successful applicant will offer the highest possible level of service, via phone or e-mail, to existing and potential customers, seeking first contact resolution.
What does the day to day look like?
- Provide the highest levels of customer service, striving for first contact resolution, responding within given timelines, processing dental/vision and medical claims in line with the customers benefits.
- Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line the policy terms and conditions.
- Providing quality advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding their health benefits.
- Monitor turn-around times to ensure contacts/claims are settled within required time scales.
- Build relations with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the customer, working within the regional benefits and reaching out to relevant service partners where necessary.
- Actively support all team members and provide resource to enable all operational goals to be achieved.
Are you what we are looking for?
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role within a Contact Centre environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workload to meet individual and team targets.
- Customer focused with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgment in a professional and confident manner.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
If you are interested click APPLY NOW or contact Ashley Douglas in the Glasgow office for more information.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.