Would you like to deliver great customer service daily?
Do you have exceptional attention to detail?
Then this could be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak to customer service professionals for a new, exciting role based in Edinburgh City Centre. You will be working on behalf of an International body, managing application processes. You will then be reporting back to customers discussing the status of their applications, providing exceptional customer service when doing so.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with the working hours of Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. The salary for this position is between £18-22,000 p/a, with an immediate start!
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Previous experience working in telephony customer service environment is essential
- An excellent and confident communicator who can liaise with customers both over the telephone and written
- Able to answer all customer’s queries in a efficient and professional manner
What does the day to day look like?
- Deal with inbound telephone and e-mail customer queries
- Updating customers on all application processes
- Follow up the queries with the relevant administration
- Ensuring that all customers always receive the highest level of service possible
- Remaining professional and polite at all times
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary of £18-22,000 per annum
- A chance to work within a new, exciting company based in Edinburgh
- Company benefits package, including holiday allowance.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV to Chivonne Gray using the online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment agency and an employment business.