Customer Solutions Agent:
Kilmarnock - £16,250 + Monthly Bonus (Collections, Financial Services)
Start Date - 14th April
Nothing is worse than reading the spec of a call centre job, to find out at the bottom of the page that you’ll be working every Sat & Sun.
Thankfully, that’s not the case here. Not only will you be able to reclaim most of your weekends, but you’ll even have some 3-day weekends where you have a cheeky Friday off too!
Pretty good deal, right? But what’s the catch? There’s always a catch.
Our client, PRA Group, are known for hiring based on personality, not financial service experience. Because maintaining a positive energy in the office is massively important to their culture.
If you are shy, quiet and reserved, then sorry, this role is not for you.
Confidence is a must – they need someone who is driven and has a positive, outgoing energy. If you have a willingness to learn and you are as passionate about amazing customer service as they are, then you’ll be a fantastic fit.
PRA Group are a team who thrive on new challenges; as a market leader, system and process changes happen often, so they need someone who can keep up the pace with a positive attitude and drive results.
That’s the catch.
Ok but what’s the role?
Based right in the heart of Kilmarnock town centre, you’ll be:
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls – this is a call centre job after all!
- Liaising with customers who have outstanding debts
- Delivering and negotiating agreeable action paths to create a positive outcome – you’re there to help them
- Being customer focused - ensuring the right resolution is reached for each customer
- Signposting customers to third parties who can offer independent advice
- Consistently performing to meet targets
You’ll be working directly with customers to resolve their financial situation, so being approachable and friendly is a must - PRA always want to ensure that their customers are treated fairly.
Sound like you?
Great. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Get in touch with Kirsty Scott on email@example.com
Or if you need more information…
The nitty gritty bits
- NO Sunday shifts
- Working 1 in 2 Saturday’s - a short shift between 8am-2pm
- Other shifts will be between the hours of 8am-9pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm Friday
- 37 ½ hour working week
All successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency