Customer Service Coordinator - Lanarkshire - Salary £26,000 p/a
Are you an experienced customer service coorindator who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a globally known, growing organisation with routes for progression?
I am looking to speak to experienced candidates for a brand new opportunity based in Lanarkshire. For this position, you must have experience in an import/export environment within a wider manufacturing industry, ideally within the food and drinks background.
You must be a confident communicator as you will be managing both client and customer queries, orders and shipments on a daily basis, communicating with all business departments daily.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity working core business hours, with a competitive salary of £26,000 (dependent on experience).
Are you who we're looking for?
- Experience working within the food and drinks industry, with knowledge of import/export of products is desirable
- Excellent time and diary management
- Experience in a telephony customer service environment providing exceptional service
- Beng the first point of contact for any customer or client queries
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- General administration experience
- Strong communication skills to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers and various business departments
- Experience using SAP and/or ERP is desirable
What does the day to day look like?
- Providing a high level of customer service through telephone and email communication
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and clients
- Liaising with hauliers and warehouses regarding the dispatch of customer orders
- Ensuring all customer details are up to date and accurate on the system
- Managing and coordinating stock requirements to ensure timely dispatch
- Maintaining all customer files, ensuring information is up to date and accurate
- Liaising with various business departments daily
- Communication with other departments within the business to ensure quality customer service is provided
- Handling all customer complaints, completing a full investigation to meet customer expectations
- Liaising with suppliers relating to the dispatch of stock
- Preparing documents to ensure they are in line with set requirements and guidelines
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary (Experience dependent)
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as both an employment business and an employment agency.