Glasgow City Centre - £12.49ph (6-month contract)
If you are looking to secure an exciting opportunity to start your career in corporate banking and finance with a company that respect their employees, then there is an excellent role available for you in Glasgow City Centre.
We are looking for enthusiastic, engaged and positive professionals who can deliver an exceptional banking service to clients through various methods of communication.
This role is all about attitude, therefore, we are looking to speak to individuals that can demonstrate great behaviours in alignment with respect, integrity and service.
You will be required to:
- Provide high-end service to clients via telephone, email and letter
- Demonstrate ownership of all client queries from start to finish
- Handle complaints through to resolution
- Identify areas of improvement to enhance the customer journey
- Deal with multi-currency requests
- Proactively manage targets
As the Banking Executive, you will be involved in all aspects of the client journey from account opening to product management and development.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have the following:
- Previous customer service experience (Retail or financial services)
- Client focused approach with excellent communication skills
- Experience of dealing with inbound telephone calls and responding to emails/letters
- Ability to prioritise workload ensuring you always do the right thing
- Ambition and a passion to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates or experienced customer service professionals looking for an opening with significant development opportunities and a wide range of potential paths to pursue.
Applicants must be flexible between the hours of 7 am – 8 pm Monday to Friday working 37.5 hours per week. This position will also involve working 1 weekend in 6.
If you love the sound of the above and you are interested in hearing more then click below to apply now
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency