Customer Service Executive – Stirling - £9.80ph
Does the idea of fantastic breakout facilities, career development and supportive colleagues sound like somewhere you would like to work?
We’re looking to chat to analytical and passionate individuals to discuss joining a successful financial services hub in Stirling on a full-time basis. You will be tackling everything from providing an excellent customer service experience to identifying opportunities for improvement.
You are looking or a company that is commercially savvy with challenging objectives and a supportive team environment. You are someone who wants to ensure customer needs are met between the working hours of Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous experience working within a contact centre environment
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
What does the day look like?
- Liaise with customers daily through telephone and webchat
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls
- Identify and embrace areas for improvement
- Answer a wide range of queries regarding Retirement products and applications
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
Interested? Apply now by clicking the apply button below.
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.