Are you be interested in being part of a growing financial services organisation in a role that offers a great work/life balance and training opportunities?
You’re keen to embark on a permanent role that offers excellent opportunities for the right candidates who can demonstrate the ability to keep calm under pressure and offer excellent customer support.
Are you who we’re looking for?
· You must have Microsoft Office Skills, namely Excel, Word and Outlook
· Familiarity with current regulatory and compliance requirements, notably the Consumer Credit Act
· Previous experience of working in a Contact Centre environment
· Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
· Ideally coming from finance background
· Ability to work five days over seven (Monday to Sunday flexibility required)
· Positive mindset and committed to continuous improvement
What does the day to day look like?
· Providing a range of processing and administrative activities, including handling customer queries, issuing welcome letters and processing direct debits
· Ensuring all customer calls are handled appropriately and are accurately recorded on the system
· Maintaining up to date knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements
· Providing accurately and timely reporting of departmental trends
· Working in collaboration with other colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience
Interested? Get in touch today to discuss this Glasgow based role further.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.