Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager from a Manufacturing background (ideally drinks)?
Can you work in a past paced, changeable environment, managing your teams’ workload to ensure optimum service levels are achieved?
Do you enjoy taking ownership of your teams’ service delivery to key accounts?
HRC Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable brand within the drinks industry who have an office in Airdrie (employee parking available).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this great team, working on a full time permanent basis. Fantastic working hours are available Monday to Friday approx. 8:30-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30- 12:30 Friday. This role comes with an attractive salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits package.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Experience working in a similar environment
• Management of the following teams (Customer Service, Account Management or Sales Support Coordination) within in manufacturing export environment
• Experience within the drinks or whiskey industry is preferred
• Outstanding people management skills
• Extremely customer focused, understanding the importance of delivering exceptional service levels to key accounts and able to motivate and coach team members to achieve this
• Fluency in a European language (particularly Spanish) would be advantageous although not essential
• Proficient in SAP or another ERP database function
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.