Do you have exceptional customer service and communication skills?
Do you have experience providing administrative support across various departments?
Do you want to be part of a growing organisation, based in Glasgow City Centre?
HRC Recruitment are recruiting for customer service operators to join a growing engineering organisation based in Glasgow City Centre. We are looking to speak to inbound customer service operators for this full time, permanent position. The working hours are on a weekly rotation of 8am - 4pm and 10am - 6pm, with a salary of £18,200 p/a.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Experience providing a high level of customer service
- Strong administration experience and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and orally)
- Have a proactive approach to all tasks
- PC literate and experience using all Microsoft Office packages
- Able to plan time and diary effectively
What is the day to day like?
- Dealing with all customer requests in an efficient manner
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner
- Planning various workloads and schedules daily
- Processing all service paperwork
- Completing general administration tasks
What do you get in return?
- Salary of £18,200 p/a
- Annual leave allowance
- Company benefits
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as both an employment business and an employment agency