Customer Service Representative, £9.34ph Banking & Finance, (Ongoing Temporary)
Glasgow City Centre
Are you currently working in a role and unsure if it’s the career path you’re willing to pursue? If you’re interested in transitioning into a new career, now could be the right time to do just that.
You’ve already proved that you’re organised, understand processes and have excellent communication skills. So, let’s apply them in a different market.
You’ll be working for a company that offers both excellent training opportunities and a work/life balance. You don’t want any more long, exhausting shift rotas or lack of rewards for a job well done. You want to work somewhere where good performances not only see the financial benefit, but there are plenty of social opportunities too.
With a starting rate of £9.34ph, our latest Customer Service role comes with a sociable working hour boasting Monday to Friday 8-4pm, 9-5pm and 10-6pm.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Previous experience working in a customer service-based role
- You’ll have a strong customer focus
- You’ll be able to demonstrate fantastic listening and communication skills
- Ability to blend with a fun, friendly and welcoming team
What does the day to day look like?
- Handle inbound telephone calls, delivering the best possible outcome
- Take complete ownership of calls
- Verify customer information
- Recording information accurately on company systems
- Build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Consistently perform to meet set performance standards
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency