Are you looking for your next permanent move? Are you target driven and thrive on providing the very best service to customers?
Would you like to work in a fast-paced office in an ideal location within Glasgow city centre with access to a range of excellent employee benefits?
If so, click APPLY now or get in touch with David at our Glasgow office for an informal chat and more information.
An industry leading insurance business in Glasgow City Centre is looking for several Customer Service Specialists to join their busy and vibrant office on a permanent basis! You should have excellent communication skills, the patience and motivation to go above and beyond and a real can-do attitude to get tasks done and achieve targets set.
What does the role look like?
- Interact with motor and home insurance customers through telephony channel to address customer needs and queries
- Assist with customer policy change requests ensuring their needs are met and their journey is slick and efficient
- Keenly listening to customer needs, demonstrating empathy and adapting communication style to this
- Deliver high standards of product knowledge and service to ensure customer-centric values are achieved
- Explore additional products to provide customers with options dependant on their needs and personal circumstances
- Identify areas of self-development and work with leader and team mates to achieve set goals
What YOU need:
- Customer-first approach including tried and tested soft skills.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to communicate both in verbal and written form
- Ability to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Patience and a real desire to solve customer queries to the best outcome for both them and the company
- Ability to work to efficiency and quality targets
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Self-motivation whilst able to work as part of a team
- Comfortable with change and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get tasks done quickly and efficiently
What YOU will get in return:
- Salary £20,500 plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Hours - 37.5 hours per week, working on a rotational shift pattern between Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 9am to 2pm
*Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 2-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.*
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.