Are you looking to be employed by one of the world’s largest investment companies who are built on a long-standing culture of caring about the future and making a real difference?
Are you looking to work for a company who make a difference to the lives of clients, customers, employees, society, and shareholders?
Salary – up to £25,000 depending on experience and this Edinburgh Centre based role will also reward you with some excellent company benefits:
- 40 days annual leave
- 16% employer pension contribution
- Gym Discounts
- Season Ticket Loans
- Employee discount sites
What you’ll be doing:
- As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be a friendly voice providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting, through our telephony, webchat and digital support channels
- Receive, listen, and promptly respond to customers queries using your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs
- Utilise your digital expertise to support in driving customer adoption and speed of response in driving right first-time resolution
- Maintain expert knowledge and awareness of the market we operate in, keeping up to date with digital market place ensuring expertise are translated into creative solutions
- Championing the Customer providing valuable feedback to support continuous improvement through route cause analysis and tracking general patterns
- Reporting issues to IT to reduce failure demand as quickly as possible
- Support our customers in becoming Digital Adopters, being an advocate of our systems
What we are looking for:
- Digitally savvy with experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, web & video chat providing real time support
- Customer service focused, owning the customers experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Problem solving skills - when presented with a customer request find a solution calmly and effectively
- Organisation skills – ability to multitask and sort large amounts of information, record, track and document with detail and accuracy
- Team player who is self-motivated and can work independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving digital environment
- Computer skills and knowledge (software, email, video chats)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact David in the Glasgow office for more information!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.