Customer Service Advisor Roles – FEBRUARY START DATES
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity working directly for a high profile insurance company?
Do you have recent customer service experience and an aptitude for exceeding customer expectations?
How about a highly accessible City Centre location with onsite catering facilities and plenty of workplace incentives?
If so, we want to hear from YOU!
A reputable insurance business in Glasgow is looking for customer service professionals to join their busy and vibrant office on a permanent basis! Ideally, you will be outgoing, able to manage your own workload and looking for every opportunity to develop your career and knowledge of the industry.
What does the role look like:
- Receive communication from customers via inbound calls and emails
- Effectively listening to customer calls in order to evaluate what actions the claim requires including the use of our repairer network
- Work within clear company and Financial Conduct Authority guidelines to maximise your performance across quality, productivity, efficiency and compliance standards
- Take personal responsibility to ensure you get things right first time with each interaction with our customers, creating an exceptional customer experience
- Deliver high standards of product knowledge and service to ensure our customer needs are met
- Strive to consistently show that the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the service you deliver
What YOU need:
- Previous experience in a customer service based role
- The ability to use your own initiative to solve problems and prioritise tasks
- The drive and determination to be a success in your next career move
What YOU will get in return:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Up to 5% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,550.00 per year
Hours - 37.5 hours per week, working on a rotational shift pattern between Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm And Sunday 9am to 2pm
*Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 2-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.*
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency