Position: Customer Service/Centre Manager
Location: Isle of Mull
Salary: up to £36,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Manager who has experience in Hospitality or Catering?
Do you have excellent people management skills?
Are you seeking a role that will allow you to grow and evolve?
HRC Recruitment are looking to speak with an experienced Manager who comes from a Hospitality or Catering background. This role is for a leading manufacturing organisation based on the Isle of Mull. The main purpose of this role will be to lead and deliver an engaging, world class experience for all customers, public and corporate clients.
What will a typical day look like?
- Through personal drive and initiative, lead and develop visitors, delivering a warm Hebridean welcome and ensuring a world class visitor experience for all visitors.
- To engage visitors in the experience accurately, informatively and emotionally through tours.
- To work within health and safety policy and other department systems and procedures.
- Working with the Retail and Visitor Centre Manager, support and delivery KPI’s, annual budgets for the distillery visitor center including Visitor Experience, revenue and overheads.
- Lead daily operational briefs and ensuring the visitor team are aware of daily business needs and actions.
- Identify and complete all recruitment, motivational, discipline and training need to ensure effective job performance and is relevant with brand information, visitor experience and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Manger and production team to tailor visitor experience to production schedules and maintenance periods, leading to an aligned and positive visitor experience.
- Continually seek ways to extend and improve the range and quality of visitor experiences.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as required to deliver and meet the objectives of the visitor center. This will include working at weekends and occasional evening work in the summer season.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Excellent people management skills.
- Previous experience in a management position.
- Experience in Catering or Hospitality environment.
- World class customer service knowledge and execution.
- Friendly, confident and approachable.
- Be focused and quality driven with attention to detail.
- Be forward thinking, have a willingness to learn, providing solutions and look to inspire those around you, displaying behaviors to win as a team.
- A strong sense of ownership and pride.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.