Are you proud when you deliver great service and are you interested in doing this in a financial services environment? Nice, keep reading...
Do you thrive on communicating in a caring and supportive way, using your knowledge and experience gained in your career and life to date? You do? Things are looking good for you here…
Are you a natural at guiding people towards a positive solution? You are? Superb!
Now…. are you a natural at achieving this when the person perhaps feels lost financially and in a difficult and often complex point of their life? You are that too? wow, even better then….
If you have given yourself green ticks too (and an imaginary pat on the back) then we would be really interested in meeting you to share the exciting opportunities in our team!
PRA Group are a global leader, specialising in finding solutions for customers who have faced difficulties in the past. We are currently searching for the right people to join our expanding Customer Services team and help us to continue to deliver the best outcome for all our customers.
In 2019 we were finalists at the Collections & Customer Services Awards and we also received a “highly commended” recognition for our focus and efforts towards how we support individuals, who are quite often experiencing extremely difficult personal circumstances. We are super proud of this!
We have also presented at UK Finance’s Vulnerability Academy, ran by the Money Advice Trust, not once, not twice, but for a record breaking three times! So basically, what we’re trying to say is… we know what we’re doing!
On top of this, we have been successful as an organisation for more than 20 years and can provide you with the knowledge, tools and skills required to be successful in your role. In return, you will be passionate, energetic, and focused on helping us to continuously improve our service to our customers.
If we sound like a good fit so far, then let’s move on to the role details…
What your day looks like
· A new challenge every day (Let’s be honest… work can be tiresome doing the same thing over and over again)
· Help customers who are experiencing complex personal circumstances
· Discuss, empathise, and encourage disclosure of information to allow you to help customers
· Communicating with customers and third parties via telephone, email, letter
· Work together with your team and share best practice to continually improve our service
· Celebrate success – We encourage you to highlight awesome work completed by yourself and others
And finally, if you need any support, you got it! But what do we expect from you?
· Deliver great conversations and customer outcomes – by phone and in writing
· Maintain consistently high standards of quality during customer interactions
· Know Your Customer – Take the right approach, not necessarily the normal approach
· Adhere to regulations (Never fear, PRA are here... we will cover these off in training)
· Efficiently managing your caseload within agreed targets
· Comfortable using multiple systems, both our own bespoke customer systems and the usual Microsoft packages
· From a service environment or similar background that involves customer interaction (Basically, anywhere you’ve had experience talking to customers)
· Confident & empathetic when communicating
· Resilient, with a patient demeanour
· Willing to share your own expertise and ideas (we want your input so we can keep improving)
· Open to coaching and keen to learn new skills
· Great at engaging with customers and building relationships
· Service minded and a team player
The perks (who doesn’t love a perk or two, or three or….)
* Monthly recognition programme and incentives
* Access to our extensive e-learning library
* Immediate access to our fantastic employee discount scheme, including various retailers, insurers, travel, leisure and so much more!
* Flexible hours of work
* Cycle to work & Childcare voucher scheme
* And above all else, real job satisfaction. You’ll soon realise you are truly helping those who need our support, during a vital point in their life.
If all that tickles your taste buds, then we really look forward to hearing from you (best get that cv updated...but we are sure you’ve already done that)