Danish Sales Development Representative - Glasgow - Salary £26 - 28,000 p/a + OTE
We are looking to speak to fluent Danish speakers for a new telesales opportunity based in Glasgow City Centre. For this position, you must have experience in a target driven telesales environment, making a high volume of outbound calls to key accounts daily.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity, working Monday-Friday core business hours. With a competitive salary of £24,000-28,000 + OTE of up to £42,000 per annum.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Fluent in English and Danish - written and orally
- Experience in B2B sales is desired
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts
- Outbound sales experience
- Exceptional team working skills
- Previous experience of working to and exceeding targets
- Excellent time and diary management
What does the day to day look like?
- Driving awareness of new campaigns
- Liaising with account executives on a daily basis
- Working with key accounts daily
- Working to set targets and KPI's, managing time effectively to do so
- Continual update of customer profile information on internal database
- Making a high volume of outbound calls daily
- Generating leads from target accounts
- Creating reports on target accounts
What do you get in return?
- Competitive Salary (experience dependent)
- Annual leave entitlement
- Other company benefits
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray using the link below.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.