Data Entry Associate, 3-month Contract, Greenock
Are you seeking the opportunity to join a progressive Global employer and take the next step in your career?
Would you like to work in an environment where you will be exposed to developing business projects on a daily basis? If so we are keen to hear from you.
In joining this business you will support a team who are transitioning through an exciting period of growth and you will be presented with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in this particular business area.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous experience of working in a data entry position
- Be familiar with handling and processing high volumes of data and information
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of working with data entry and data management system
- Experience with Excel, Word and Microsoft is essential
- You will be well versed in speaking with customers on a regular basis to collect relevant business information
What does the day look like?
- Responsible for recording information on internal databases and systems to reflect customer account changes
- Ensure excellent attention to detail
- Check large volumes of data ensuring that mistakes are not fed into databases in error
- Ensuring that customer information and changes to customer files are recorded accurately
This role has a very attractive working pattern working on a full-time basis, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.