Database Vetting Administrator - Glasgow - Temporary - Competitive Salary
Do you want to work for a business with the perfect work-life balance, endless development and training opportunities and a small and supportive team?
We are looking to speak to successful financial services administrators about a temporary opportunity with a high profile investment manager in the City Centre of Glasgow. Working across various professional services clients you will be a key player in ensuring that SLA's are met on a consistent basis, meanwhile abiding by the relevant risk and compliance framework as set out by the business.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will deal with the onboarding of clients - tracking all information and updating the company database
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required standard and that all service deliverables are met
- Assist with the investment servicing front office
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Prepare weekly statistics relevant to your position
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will be a professional and conscientious individual preferably with a background in a financial services role
- You will have background experience working with a large database
- First-Class communication skills are a must as you will be expected to manage professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Intermediate Excel skills would be preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree educated in a business or financial focused discipline
- Industry relevant qualifications (such as IOC/CFA) are also desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a small and friendly firm who promote the perfect work-life balance and offer unlimited support to reach your individual career goals. Please note that this is an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of extension for the right person.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment on
0141 353 8375
or alternatively send your CV directly.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We act as both an employer and an emp