Equipment Engineer – Fife – Permanent – Salary up to £37,000
We are looking to speak to Equipment Engineers with semiconductor experience for an exciting opportunity for our exclusive Client in Fife. Working in a clean room environment you will be part of a successful team of engineers, responsible for maintenance on various equipment.
You are someone who is driven and looking for a role that will nurture growth and allow you to utilise your skill set.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have an HNC in Electronics or relevant discipline as a minimum.
- Experience in working in the semiconductor industry, including Etch, Diffusion or Implant and an understanding of the equipment in this industry.
- You have experience in fault-finding, and maintenance in manufacturing.
- Basic understanding of health and safety, and IT skills.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be working in a clean room environment in a variety of manufacturing process for our Clients product.
- You will be working in the Etch, Diffusion or Implant department of the plant.
- Responsible for the fault finding and planned maintenance of a variety of equipment, as well as assist in the execution of improvements on plant equipment.
- You will use a number of skills daily including electrical, mechanical and electronic skills.
- There will be a shift pattern including night/backshift as part of this role with a shift allowance included.
Does this sound like an excellent opportunity for you? Then call Kirsty on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org