Position: Desk Coordinator
Salary: Circa £20,000 per annum
Hours: Monday–Sunday (Weekly Shifts 5 out of 7)
Rolling shift pattern between the hours of 8am-9pm
Are you a highly skilled Desk Administrator/ Coordinator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
HRC Recruitment are working with a well-established client, based in Hillington. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment and will have the ability to work to your own initiative.
As a Desk Coordinator Administrator, you will be a highly confident professional, responsible for the daily running of engineers, ensuring each day runs smoothly and efficiently:
What will your typical day look like?
- Log service requests from customers onto Service Management Systems.
- Assist in promoting positive customer service, dealing with any customer complaints in a professional manner as necessary
- Organise the workload of the engineering team
- Direct engineering resource to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Alert the Services Manager on issues and assist as required in the resolution of such matters.
- Understand customer contracts and assist in delivering KPI Targets
- Develop & maintain key interdepartmental relationships
- Understand and operate customers Maintenance Management System
- Liaise with the other departments as required to ensure all deadlines are met in the most efficient manner
- Provide additional support to ensure coverage of the teams work when on holiday or absent
- Develop and maintain key departmental & interdepartmental relationship
What type of person are we looking for?
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently as required
- Shows attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to deal with conflicting priorities calmly and efficiently
- Decision making
- Ability to handle escalations
- Maintain and develop own skills and experience as required
- Undertake training as required to obtain new skills and techniques to support continuous improvement & development of the department and job role.
- Display appropriate standards of behaviours
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Rachael Brooks via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.