Development Chemist – Ayrshire – Salary: 30,000 Per Year
Does the idea of working for a growing FMCG organisation appeal to you? Would you like to work for an organisation that allows you to be creative?
We’re looking to have a chat with Development Chemists to discuss joining a successful FMCG organisiation based in Ayrshire.
You will be responsible for managing the product formulation from concept through to launch – this is a hands-on role and you will be developing and delivering products to meet NPD timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- A Degree in Chemistry or Cosmetic Science
- Experienced in Formulation Development
- Project management and commercial skills
- Prior experience of working to GMP
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to use own initiative
- Solution focused and able to cope with a high-volume workload
What does the day to day look like?
- Support the existing portfolio of products and the development of a portfolio of new formulations
- Manage the development process from lab through to scale up and delivery onto the plant for your projects
- Continually review technological advances and innovations
- Take part in continuous improvement initiatives
- Help to support and develop the technical capabilities and skills required of product development teams.
- Help to oversee projects at key sign off stages as required for artwork, specifications, stability to ensure tasks are completed
- Co-ordinate the project feasibility assessment process and provide relevant information quickly to Project Managers
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Steven Sinclair on 0141 353 8372 and email@example.com