Are you looking for the next step of your insurance career? Do you want to work for a leading, independent insurance brokerage? Do you enjoy working with large commercial and corporate clients? Do you enjoy working in a fun, quirky, city centre office?
HRC Recruitment has partnered with this forward thinking, growing and respected insurance broker in their search for a commercial insurance development executive for their office in Glasgow city centre.
- You will contribute to the continued growth of the organisation by generating new business leads, identifying cross selling opportunities and closing sales.
- Working closely with company directors to enhance company brand and image
- Liase with insurers to ensure strong working relationships are achieved
- Offer best advice and practice on all classes of commercial insurance risks within the commercial and corporate insurance arena.
- This vacancy is suited to individuals with strong relationship management/development skills grown within the commercial insurance marketplace.
- ACII qualification or progress towards would be desirable but not essential
- A solid track record of developing commercial and/or corporate insurance risks
- Ability to converse with clients at all levels confidently
- Established insurer relationships
- A good all round knowledge of most classes of commercial insurance with a bias towards cases producing an income of £5k or above.
- Minimum 3 years commercial insurance development executive experience
- Sales orientated and driven individual who enjoys working to targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary and as you’d expect from a leading broker, with a fantastic reward package– here’s a small selection of current benefits:
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Flexible benefit options including pension and life cover flexing, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, health, dental and critical illness plans etc.
For more information, please contact Elaine McCrink for a confidential chat