Dialler Analyst - Ayrshire -Competitive
Do you have experience working in a Dialler Analyst capacity?
Do you consider yourself naturally strong with data and a confident user of Excel and WFM systems?
HRC Recruitment are working on a brand new to the market Dialler Analyst position for our Ayrshire based client. This role is joining a truly great, long tenured and supportive team that offers great room for training and development.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure that service levels are reached by maintaining the dialler system.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Experience in a similar Dialler/ MI Analyst role
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Strong knowledge of WFM tools
• Previous experience in a generic resource planning capacity
• Analytical and self-organised individual
• Knowledge of contact centre fundamentals
What does the day to day look like?
• Maintain WFM helpdesk
• Manage outbound dialler campaigns
• Create MI reports
• Communicate with internal managers
• Monitor inbound call lines to ensure that SLA’s are being met
• Work towards regulatory guidelines
• Assist with staff rosters
• Forecast call volumes
Please send your CV to Cheryl Stobo ASAP to find out more.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.